With the entry into force of the stricter General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the EU area, Swiss companies were also already obliged to comply with the changed regulatory requirements in dealing with personal data in their cooperation with European companies. Most Swiss companies are not aware of the challenges and risks they face. Significantly high fines for companies put data protection at the centre of future compliance challenges.
With the introduction of the Swiss Data Protection Act by 01.09.2023, these stricter data protection rules are now finally coming into the focus of every Swiss company. Those responsible are therefore challenged: They must take a holistic view of the new data protection guidelines in order to implement them cost-effectively and in line with the market. We know from experience that the technical and temporal dependencies of the new Swiss data protection law DSG and EU-DSGVO must be taken into account.
But what does this mean for my company? How should I proceed?
Our Approach and Competence
In our holistic and result-oriented consulting approach, we rely on a sustainable partnership and high customer satisfaction. With proven industry expertise, we support you in meeting current and future challenges in the areas of data protection, information security and supporting IT solutions.
Our approach is based on structured process models, tried and tested methods and instruments, as well as innovative approaches to process and organizational change. Our goal is safety, measurable results and long-term benefits for the customer through an increase in performance and competitiveness.
How we can specifically support you
We have a multi-modular approach for your company, from the readiness check to the detailed GAP analysis to the complete implementation of a data protection management system. And of course we also take care of the implementation in your IT landscape.
GDPR and EU GDPR
Interested? Do you still have unanswered questions? We look forward to hearing from you and will process the request as soon as possible.
Data protection and data protection management
- Readiness Check: GAP analysis to determine the delta in the data protection management system.
- Konzeption: Customized adjustments in the organization to meet data protection requirements.
- Umsetzung: Assistance with the detailed implementation of the coordinated technical catalog of measures as well as the planning and implementation of the identified IT technical measures.
- Überprüfung: Testing the effectiveness and practicability of data protection-related processes.
- Legal Aspects: If necessary, all legal issues are covered by legal expertise from our network.
- Training: Online training for the entire organization.
- Implementation of ISMS compliance and governance reviews
- Implementation of regulatory requirements
- Implementation of information security management system
- Synchronization of information security and data protection
- Online Training Information Security
- Selection and implementation of data protection and information security tools
- Technical implementation of deletion concepts in IT applications (data protection)
- DSG-compliant test management
- Datenschutz Knowledge Management
- Training IT-Solutions